I've been so tired all day. I don't know why, unless I got to much sleep last night because I went to bed at 7:30. I was so tired I couldn't stay awake. Today hasn't been anything exciting. Just a normal day. Eric had a few fillings re-done last week, and one of them has really been hurting him. He had to go into the dentist today b/c his tooth was giving him a headache. They said hopefully it is just a sinus infection, but if not, he might have to get a root canal. OUCH! And insurance does not pay for root canals...
I also found a few local artists that do murals online. I really don't know how expensive they are, and if it is going to cost way too much, but we are going to call a few just to see. I'm pretty artistic, but not that much. I tried to do a few things last night on my sketchpad, and I really don't think that I could do it on the wall...I'm just not that good. It is alot harder to do it than you would think...
1 comment:
I wish I could draw and paint. I have a friend who does murals. A talent like that would be so cool to have.
Post a Comment