Wednesday, December 12, 2007

14 Months

Peyton is 14 months old, well, technically he was last week...

A few new things
- He loves to hug me.
- He is sleeping better now too, most nights he makes it until 3 before he wakes up, and he doesn't have to take a night time bottle anymore.
- He LOVES outside.
- He still loves mickey, and he has a goofy doll/stuffed animal that he will hug anytime we ask him wear goofy is.
- He is starting to drink SO much better from the cup. I think we might be ready to cut out the bottle by 15 months
- He isn't talking. I think we will have to get him tested next month after his 15 month checkup.
- We started him on allegra to see if it helps him stop getting so many sinus infections - he has had about 6-8
- He did NOT like his visit with Santa
- He LOVES playing with his Daddy
- I'm having the hardest time keeping him out of the drawers in the kitchen
- Did I mention that he loves outside???
- His eyes are still the most gorgeous shade of blue
- He is wearing a size 6 shoe, and people comment all the time on his huge feet...

that is all i can think of for now

No comments: