Thursday, December 13, 2007

Website is live and taking registration

I'm nervous, what if nobody registers for the crop? What if I spent all that time creating the website for nothing. I sent the email out last night, and when i left for work this morning - no one had signed up...I know that the crop isn't until January, but still. So, here's to me keeping my fingers crossed hoping that I get at least 10 people signed up for this crop before the event - and that I don't end up looking like a fool...

1 comment:

CC said...

Natalie, I'm so excited for you. I really hope this thing turns into something you love so much. It's such a blessing when we're able to stretch ourselves and really pursue our passions in a business-sense. I am crossing my fingers too that all goes well!!

~ Candace (laughing daisies)