Monday, December 31, 2007

33 lbs Total

In 2007 I lost 33 lbs.  Well, I probably lost about 100 lbs with all the losing and gaining back, but 33 lbs seems to be gone for good.  I feel pretty good about that.  Could I have done better - sure, but I'm very pleased with what I did lose.  The 33 lbs made a huge difference in the way I feel about myself.  I hated looking in the mirror b/c I was fat in my face - but my face has thinned out alot and I feel like I'm starting to look like my old self again.  I'm a long ways off from my 'wedding weight', and I don't know if I will ever get back down to it completely - but my goal for 2008 is another 20-25 lbs.  Actually, I would like to lose another 25 lbs before we start TTC for baby #2 - which could be as early as July - but that is a topic for another day.  Just had to brag on myself a little!!!

1 comment:

KellyLee said...

Congrats Natalie, that is a huge accomplishment!!!!! You shed a three year old child off you!