Saturday, December 01, 2007

My website is live

Ok...

I don't want to use the 'real' name of my 'wanna be' business because I don't want it to ever be linked here, so I'll take this down after a week or so, but I have finally gotten the website almost finished. This is what it is going to look like for now.

I would like to say that I am NOT a graphical designer. All the programs that I write are applications, like an employee database for example. I'm also not a digital scrapbooker - not yet anyway, so this was my first attempt at making something from scratch, and I already want to make it better but I just don't have time. I think it looks good enough though.

So, here it is...created by yours truly...

1 comment:

Randi said...

Natalie, I'm so excited for you!!! I love the colors, and the little birdies;)Cute! I wish you well and all the best in your business and of course, have fun with it!