Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Busy Getting Ready

I had fun at the crop on Saturday - but I couldn't get my work laptop to work right - so I couldn't work on picture organizing for the Scrap Etc event, so I've been staying up late the last two nights trying to get all my pictures organized, uploaded and ordered.  I'm almost done.  Or at least I've done as much as I think I can in advance.  Many of the teachers have said that it will be fine to not have the photos for the classes, i just know that i want to have my projects as close to finished when i leave the scrapbook weekend as i can.

At the crop - since i was planning on working on the event stuff - i didn't have all that much stuff planned to work on.  so, i only got 6 layouts done.  Which isn't too many.  i think at the last crop i got 12 layouts completed. 

i'm getting so excited though.  the class i'm looking forward to the most is Heidi Swapp's class.  Heidi Rocks!  Heidi designs some of the best scrapbook product in the industry.  i hope we get to use alot of her stuff in the class.  Oh, I can't wait. 

This is the class schedule:

Thursday, April 17th:

10:00 am – 5:30 pm
Noon – 5:00 pm
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
8:00 pm – Midnight
8:30 pm – 10:00 pm
Onsite Store Open for Purchases
Event Check In (available anytime)
Opening Session
Onsite Store Open
Exclusive Teacher Q&A Session (Early Bird Registration only)

Friday, April 18th:

8:00 am – 10:00 am
10:00 am - 10:30 am
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
3:30 pm - 4:00 pm
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
8:00 pm – Midnight
8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Session One
Mid-morning snacks/drinks
Session Two
Lunch
Session Three
Mid-afternoon snacks/drinks
Session Four
Dinner
Onsite Store Open
Special Events

Saturday, April 19th:

8:00 am – 10:00 am
10:00 am - 10:30 am
10:30 am - 12:30 pm
12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
1:30 pm – 3:30 pm
3:30 pm - 4:00 pm
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
8:00 pm – Midnight
8:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Session Five
Mid-morning snacks/drinks
Session Six
Lunch
Session Seven
Mid-afternoon snacks/drinks
Session Eight
Dinner
Onsite Store Open
Special Events

 
So you can easily tell they are going to be keeping us quite busy.  I think Eric and Peyton are planning on a trip to a local park one day and the Nashville Zoo another day.  Oh, and we are staying at the Opryland Resort Hotel.  We are going to have fun, the ride to Nashville with Peyton in the car is going to be BRUTAL, but I'm going to have a blast for 3 days!!!!  Then another brutal ride home.

No comments: