Day 7 - Sunday
We went to church at Eric's parents church because his dad was preaching. Watched the Falcon's play, took a nap, went to our Church for the Christmas Musical - "An Unexpected Christmas". Eric also had to go back to the ER because of chest pains - because he was just there on Wed they got him in really fast. This time they took a chest X-Ray and discovered that he has a lung infection that is causing swelling - and that was causing some of the pain.
Day 8 - Monday
Went to visit with Paula. Eric took Paula to the doctor. We went out to eat at El J's. I had a migraine. Monday night football. Went to the church to work on the office computer...
Day 9 - Tuesday
Work. We watched Tinkerbell the movie again. Signed up for the Scrap ETC event!!! It is in April and I'm so excited. This will be the 3rd year I have gone.
Day 10 - Wednesday
Eric took his mom to the doctor again - then I met them afterwards for lunch. It rained all day. We went to church and a visiting preacher preached, and he was very good. Good Message. Got my new remote to my camera...should come in handy this Christmas - and maybe I'll be able to get in more pictures!
Day 11 - Thursday
Went shopping for more Christmas presents at lunch (it was payday). Didn't find that one item we have been searching for. Went to visit Paula after work, stayed for about a hour, then went to Walmart AND Target (in the rain) to look for that item, no luck. Ended up buying it at Walmart.com. Eric also took his mom to the doctor again, this time they discovered that her immune system was low (common for cancer patients on chemo) and she got a list of all these 'rules' she has to follow. One being not going in public or around large groups of people. She got a shot to boost her white blood cell count, she will get another one tomorrow.
Oh - and I fell in the bathroom at work. Had to report it b/c I hit my bad shoulder when I fell on the wall pretty hard (trying to catch my fall). All should be fine, but had to report it, go see the doctor, get an x-ray, fill out a ton of paperwork, etc.
Day 12 - Friday
Went to visit with Eric's parents for a few hours and had dinner. Work was pretty much normal - but I did get my yearly evaluation back, and I will be getting a decent raise! I'm very excited about that. Eric took his mom to the doctor again, for her 2nd shot that is designed to get her white blood cell count up. Hope it works.
Day 13 - Saturday
Today is going to be the busiest day of December I think. We have my mom's side's Christmas, my niece's birthday party, a family picture AND the Christmas party at church for our Sunday School class. Do you think we could have possibly fit more into one day???
Day 14 - Sunday
Church, Falcon's game (for Eric) and my 2 nephews birthday parties at the skating rink.
So - this weekend is so packed that I've been sort of dreading it all week. I hope Peyton does well both days - as I don't really see time for a nap on either day. At least not his typical 2hr nap. Wish me luck. Ha
No comments:
Post a Comment