Sunday, December 07, 2008

December Daily

Well, it is December 7th and I'm just now getting around to working on days 1-7.  Bad!  This week has probably been one of the longest weeks ever.  Monday and Tuesday night we were at Eric's parents, we spent all of Wednesday in the ER (after an ambulance ride - geez), the Thurs and Friday I had to work over at work to make up for Wed, and Saturday I was at work for 4 hrs too.  Oh boy.  Here is my breakdown of that to put in the album.

 

1st - Monday

Had to tell Eric how bad his mother's cancer was.  Went to visit his mom.  Went to visit his brother to tell them.

2nd - Tuesday

Went to lunch with Emily.  Went to visit Eric's mom that night and the whole family was there to convince her to get a 2nd opinion (which she agreed to) and tell them that we want to know all the details.

3rd - Wednesday

Go into work early b/c I had an appt in Macon at lunch.  Got a call at 8:00 that Eric was having some problems, he went to the medstop - and I rushed to medstop to get Peyton.  Then as soon as I leave medstop w/Peyton to take him to Ms. C's (still thinking I'll make that appointment) - I get a call from the nurse saying he is being transported by ambulance to the hospital b/c  his heart rate is way too high and he was having chest pains.  Went to hospital, waited for like forever before they let me back there.  i was ready to just sneak in as soon as the next person opened the door - but apparently it took the ambulance WAY longer to get to the hospital than it did for me to get there.  Good thing he just had elevated heart rate - he wasn't having a heart attack.  although, he said he was more scared that anything.  He couldn't catch is breath - his heart was racing and 'jumping' at times.  Scary.  We were in the ER for 8hrs - then I had to bring him home, go get his medicines, etc.  I never stopped until around 8 when I crashed.

4th - Thursday

Worked 1.25 hrs over. Got my BC shot.  Ate taco bell for lunch (bad i know, but it is my favorite and I can't resist b/c my doctor's office is right near the taco bell).  Watched the Tinkerbell movie with Peyton and made chocolate chip cookies.

5th - Friday

Worked 1 hr over.  Spent 3 hrs in personnel trying to get my payroll stuff corrected.  They are trying to take money from me saying I was overpaid - AND I WAS NOT overpaid.  On, and the best thing EVER.  A clean garage.  Eric had worked just about ALL DAY and it looks just amazing.  I'm going to take pictures it is so clean!

6th - Saturday

Worked 4 hrs (5:30-9:30).  Came home, cleaned the living room, did some laundry...and then took a wonderful nap with Peyton (that didn't last long enough, but that is ok).  Went to Eric's parents to visit b/c his Grandfather was visiting.  Watched the SEC championship.  Florida won.  I didn't really care who won...however I was sort of going for Alabama.  Ate dinner with them.

7th - Sunday

Going to church with his parents because his dad is preaching this morning.  Tonight - I will go to our church for the Youth Christmas musical.  Falcon's game at 1:00.

No comments: