Saturday, December 27, 2008

December in a nutshell

Well, I can't believe that Christmas was just two days ago.  The last few weeks have been so hectic, that I'm probably considered a Grinch to be happy that it is over.  I love spending all the time with family - but the last 2 weeks have been so jam-packed that I'm ready to relax some.  Of course, I've had a migraine for the last two days - so relaxing hasn't been all that easy.  Oh, and I think I gained about 10 pounds this month - and if I think about that too hard, I think I might cry.  I can tell that I will struggle with weight for the rest of my life - but that is a post for another day.

I did this 'calendar recap' for my December Daily project.  Thought I would post it here as well...

1 – Paula’s first chemo treatment

6 – SEC Championship Game

7 – Christmas Play at Church

13 – 12:00 Christmas at GG’s

    2:00 Michaela’s 5th Birthday

    5:00 Sunday School Christmas Party

14 – Falcons vs. Bucs (Home Game)

    2:00 - Dilyn and CJ Party (cancelled)

    6:00 Dixie Echos Concert at Church

19 – Scrapbook Night at Church

20 – Christmas for Mom's side in Adel, GA

21 – Christmas at Eric's Parents

    *Falcon’s Make the playoffs

22 – Paula’s 2nd Chemo Treatment

    Dad comes into town

24 – 2:00 Christmas with Dad's side

    5:00 Candlelight Christmas Eve Service

25 – 7:00am Santa has come – Peyton gets gifts

12ish – Christmas with Eric's side

No comments: