Sunday, November 01, 2009

Trying to be positive

I posted this post in January - http://whiteconvertible.blogspot.com/2009/01/weigh-in-week-2.html

Which was my weigh in at that point.  I was at 196 - still under my dreaded 200lb marker.  Something about being over 200 just makes me sick!  Well, after all my yo-yo dieting this year, I'm over 200 again. 

My goal for Nov, 8 lbs.  Sad thing, even if I lose 8lbs in Nov I will still be over 200.  And this month will be more difficult, because my birthday is this month AND Thanksgiving, but I going to try!

I did lose approximately 2 lbs last week though, lets see if we can keep this ball rolling in the correct down-hill motion!

Today is week 1 of the official diet again, last week was just a half trial week, as I had to still go to the grocery store and stock up on healthy foods.

This time, I'm not focusing on a diet though.  First Place calls it a LIVE-it (instead of DIE-IT).  So I'm going to take that to heart and try to just keep this ball rolling for more than the 2 weeks that I normally stay focused.  I'm going to WALK or do the Bowflex daily!  And I'm not going to stress if I fall off, I'm going to try to get back on immediately.  Because you know what, that is one thing that would really hurt me before - I'd slip up and have one bad thing, which would lead to another bad thing and then another, and before you knew it, it had been days since following my 'plan'.

So here's to LIVE-it - Week 1.

No comments: