Ok, I don't think I have even blogged yet about having surgery. the same surgery that i had before i finally got pregnant with Peyton. well i'm having horrible cycles and lots of pain, that along with a tilted uterus, and i was going to have surgery again. it was scheduled for tomorrow, with prep today. well, the doctors office calls at 1pm - the doctor is sick and he can't do the surgery tomorrow. GREAT. Just Great. I mean, I thought I was going to be having the surgery tomorrow, recovering this week, meeting with him next week about starting clomid, metaformin, or something to make me ovulate.
Oh - I also discovered last week that in addition to the endometriosis, i also have something called pelvic varicosity and PCOS (poly-cystic ovarian syndrome). I had a feeling I had the PCOS. Wasn't sure about the other, i figured all my pain was from the endometriosis. Well they can't fix the pelvic varicosity (like they can with the endometriosis) because it is too dangerous - especially when i want to have another baby. after i have another baby, i'll probably just have a hysterectomy.
I was worried, that maybe just maybe i'm pregnant - but that it was too soon to tell and i was going to request a blood test before the surgery - now i don't have to stress that. i mean, i don't really know WHY i would think i was pregnant - but I did get a positive OPT this month - which is huge!!!
I'm still ready to get this surgery DONE and be on my way to getting pregnant...still praying for that baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment