I've been a bit in a funk the last few days since my Surgery was cancelled, but Tuesday night we had a girls night and I was out until almost 1am (the shock) and then yesterday spending the whole day with my family at home and then the afternoon/evening with my extended family - I'm in a MUCH better mood.
This is a picture of my whiteboard at work. I tried to keep everything in perspecitve this month by listing things I am thankful for. I can now carry my cell phone and camera inside the building, so I've gotten my older Sony Cybershot and I'm carrying it around in my purse now. This was a picture of my board a few days ago. I actually combined #8 and #9, then for #9 put freedom/the troops - but forgot to take another picture.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment