Monday, November 02, 2009

YUMMMMMMY

I got this recipe last week, and I knew I wanted to try it b/c it is a smoothie with orange juice.

Smoothie Recipe

1 cup orange juice (I use light OJ, with 50% less sugar)

1 cup reduced-calorie strawberry banana yogurt (I used plain strawberry)

1 medium banana

1 cup no sugar added strawberries (I used frozen mixed berries)

2-3 packets of splenda (I didn’t have this, so I didn’t use it, and i think it was fine).

It was REALLY good!!!! I love the different taste the OJ gives the smoothie. I’m sure we could change it up a bit to use our favorite fruits – or whatever we have on hand. This made about 8 cups – which I split up into 2 servings. YUMMMMMMMY

1 comment:

Donna said...

I purchased a smoothie machine while shopping for a blender... I have a BUNCH of nice smoothie recipe