Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Birth Day

So, my countdown is almost over. I will hopefully be a mom in under 24 hours. I want to write a 'deep' and 'meaningful' post, but I'm just not finding the words. I do know one thing, Peyton is going to be SOOO loved. He already is, but I know that in a few hours when we meet him for the first time, this love is going to explode in our hearts. We are both so excited and a little nervous to begin this stage of our life together with our new son.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Good luck!! I haven't been commenting, but I've been reading and silently cheering you on these past few weeks.

Don't we get a last belly shot?

Anonymous said...

What time is your induction? I want to be thinking and praying for you!! I'm so excited for you to meet your precious little one. Can't wait to hear the good news!!

Randi said...

Oh how exciting!! I can't believe the time is here!! Tomorrow is the big day. I'll be praying and thinking about you all day. I pray you have a wonderful labor. Easy and quick:) And I can't wait for some updates when your home:)