Wow. Peyton is 6 weeks old. Time is going by so fast. He is starting to smile when we make him, and hold his head up on his own. He can't keep his head up for more than 10-15 seconds or so, but pretty soon he will be holding his head up like a champ. He is also growing. I've attempted to weight him, and he weights about 10 lbs - and he is finally starting to fit into 0-3 month outfits. Just yesterday he wore the outfit that we were going to bring him home from the hospital in.
My head has been hurting alot lately. I've had to take my migraine medicine the last 4 days in a row to keep a bad headache from turning into a migraine. I hope that my hormones regulate out soon so I don't have to worry about them all the time.
Tomorrow I'm going out to eat lunch with one of my friends, and taking Peyton by work to see everyone...
1 comment:
I know, like I do, you hear this all the time, but.....I'm gonna say anyways, Enjoy this time when he's so little. It really does go by way to fast, and I'm sure your already understanding that:)Before ya know it he'll be rolling over, and cooing:) I'm sorry to hear about the headaches. I hope they clear up soon! Migraines are so not fun:(
Post a Comment