I feel better about Peyton's sleeping situation now. The last two nights he has slept the first half of the night in his bassinet and the rest in the bed with me - it just takes a little extra effort to get him to sleep alone - but if he is tired enough when I lay him down it really isn't that hard.
He has started smiling when we want him too, and has even had a few laughs (out loud). It is so sweet to listen to him coo and get excited.
I've watched Elf twice this weekend, and I plan to watch it again tonight. That is one of THE funniest movies ever! I just ordered the DVD at Amazon, and I ordered one for my father-in-law also. So, the first gift for christmas has been ordered. Only a ton more to go...
No comments:
Post a Comment