Thursday, November 30, 2006

Long Day

Today has felt really long. Probably because I didn't leave for lunch. The day always goes quicker when I go out for lunch. Eric and I might go tomorrow, not sure yet.

I can't WAIT to go get Peyton from Ms. C's soon! Can't wait to kiss his sweet little cheeks and feel his skin on my face. He has been so good for me the last 4 nights. He slept from 10:30-5:30 3 nights in a row, and last night he did the same thing but got up for a feeding at 3:30. He has been sleeping for about 5 hours straight and then waking up - but the first 3 nights he went back to sleep with me in our bed. Last night he was too hungry to go back to sleep. I probably could have made him wait, but he was trying to suck his hands off - and I don't have the heart to make him wait.

Today, well the whole week actually, I've been very productive at work. I've made a very aggressive schedule for my next software release and I'm hoping to get it out before Jan. 1st. I'm hoping that during the holidays I can get alot done, since the building will be pretty slow. Most people take off a week or two b/c they have been here so long they have tons of leave built up. Not me. Right now I OWE 240 hours sick leave, so it will be awhile before I can use my annual leave b/c I have to save it incase Peyton or I get sick.

Tomorrow is Friday. Woohoo!!!!!!

No comments: