Friday, December 01, 2006

Long Lunch

I took a long lunch today and went out to eat with my SIL Emily and then I went to Old Navy to find a cute outfit for Peyton's Christmas pictures on Monday. I had alot of fun picking him out a few very cute outfits, and I really think I could have gotten everything in his size. Baby clothes are soooo cute, especially the little girl stuff. I got him this for his picture:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This is only the second (and third and fourth) outfit that I have purchased for him. We were so lucky to get hand-me-downs from my sister that I have plenty of clothes without ever buying him anything. But - it is fun to shop and get him a few new things.

Hope his pictures go well. He has his first set of shots on Monday also - so hopefully he will feel like having his pictures done. If not, I'm NOT buying them this time. Repeat, I will NOT buy the pictures if I don't like them.

Tomorrow is my SIL Heather's baby shower for my soon-to-be nephew. I still have to get a present for her, so I'm sensing a TARGET trip in my future.

1 comment:

Randi said...

My favorite two stores to get boy clothes are Old Navy and Target. But the majority of clothes I get at Once Upon A Child. I can always find REALLY nice stuff there. They grow so fast I don't see the sense in ALWAYS buying new stuff, but once in a while is lot's of fun. And your right the baby girl clothes now a days...wow..too cute! Hope the pictures go well, I'm sure he'll be so handsome:)