Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I hate long meetings

This morning I have a 4 hour meeting to go to, and I'm NOT going to enjoy it. I hate long meetings. I'm prepared this time though. I brought a scrapbook magazine (which will be hidden inside a folder) and a notebook to jot down lists and ideas - so hopefully the 4 hours won't really feel like 4 full hours.

Last night we didn't go out. I told my mom that maybe next week she could come over - but that I wasn't in the mood to go out last night. I think yesterday was my worst day so far since I've been working.

Yesterday when I went to pick him up, he was eating, so I sat in the rocker and was feeding him the rest of his bottle. Well, instead of looking at me the whole time, he kept watching Ms. C and following her voice around the room. It is normally my voice or Erics that he follows around so it hurt my feelings. He is spending alot more awake time during the day with her than he does with me. I didn't want him to get attached to anyone else like he is with me, but at least he is comfortable with her. I guess I should have expected this to happen, but it doesn't make me feel any better.

No comments: