Peyton is still sick. We are taking him to the doctor today. He has been sick for 10 days. I really hate this, and I know that this is what I'm going to have to get used to. He got sick, then Eric and I both got sick, and he started feeling better, but then got worse again. This cycle is probably going to be pretty common - since he will be around other kids at the daycare all the time. At least there are only 4-5 other kids, and not a whole nursery full.
My weekend was really great. Micheala had her 3rd birthday party, and we had alot of fun there. They rented a jumbo jump thingie for the kids to play in - and the adults could get in it too. Lots of fun.
We have a quote for the trees on our land, and it is almost enough to pay off our debts. I so wish we didn't have debt so we could use this money to invest or so we could just not cut down the trees at all. We are going to replant the entire property, but I know that it takes a very long time for some of those trees to grow. The pines don't take very long, but the hardwoods do. We told them that we didn't want them to take any of the hardwoods - but it would be too hard to harvest the land without them taking some of them down. We are also leaving a big chunk of trees along the side of the property where the railroad tracks are, but that is for a sound buffer from the train.
I scrapped for the first time since Peyton was born on Saturday and it was such fun. I'm working on him a first christmas mini-book which is turning out very nicely. I'm also going to start working on something for Eric for v-day - but can't tell any details incase he reads this.
No comments:
Post a Comment