Today Peyton is 2 months old. He got his shots today and it nearly broke my heart. Poor little guy. He is now 21.5 inches and 12 lbs 4 ozs. The doctor said that he is already measuring like a 4 month old, so he is definitely healthy. I just called Ms. C to see how he was doing and she said he wouldn't eat and he has been crying alot. I just want to cry b/c I can't leave yet. I had to take 2 hours leave this morning for the appointment. Maybe the next time he gets shots I can take the whole day off so I can comfort him when he doesn't feel good.
I don't know if we will be able to make it for his pictures tonight. I should have rescheduled weeks ago. I'll just wait and see how he is this afternoon.
1 comment:
Happy 2 months Peyton! The shots are always really hard to deal with, but hopefully he'll be feeling like himself again in no time at alL!
Post a Comment