Quick post
1. Peyton is sick for the first time. Poor little guy is so stuffed up - but at least he isn't running a fever.
2. Our neighborhood finally got a homeowners association going, and we hired a lawyer to go after the developer of the subdivision to get the street lights cut on and signs for the entrance. The 'developer' just happens to be the guy that built our house. Oh, and the lawyer was nice enough to represent us for FREE.
3. I need a haircut so bad. My last haircut was in Sept 05. I just need a trim though b/c I have decided to grow my hair out for Locks of Love.
4. Eric signed me up for the scrapbooking 3 day event that I want to go to in March. I hinted a MILLION times that that was what I wanted for Christmas...and he got it for me last week. Yippie.
5. Tomorrow is my nephew Dilyn's 7th birthday, and Wednesday is my niece Michaela's third birthday.
6. We bought land back in Oct and I still haven't blogged about it. We signed papers the day before Peyton was born, and finalized the loan when he was 2 weeks old. So far, everything has gone pretty smooth. We are trying to get the trees harvested for money to pay off debt, and then we will replant. Only the pines will be harvested though, none of the hardwoods.
7. I'm going today to try and figure out what bra size I am and get a comfortable bra. I'm still wearing sports bras b/c my old bras hurt...hopefully I won't be too depressed when I see what size I'm wearing now.
8. I've lost about 4 lbs in the last 2 weeks. I've been eating slim fast bars for breakfast, and they are pretty yummy. I might start eating them for lunch too, but I'm afriad that might cause me to be starving when I get home from work...and I don't want to overeat at night!
No comments:
Post a Comment