Thursday, December 07, 2006

Oh the irony

Eric has been very sick for the past two days - like 'can't get out of bed sick'. Well, he was feeling a little better today and he goes to get lunch at a local 'mom and pop' cafe that serves breakfast and lunch. When he gets there, the sign on the door says 'Closed due to illness'. Eric ate there Monday - and didn't get out of bed much Tuesday or Wednesday, then today he sees this. Now, it could just be a coincidence, or he could have gotten sick from them. I know they are very sanitary (they always have a very high inspection rating), but it still makes you wonder.

Another thing that I have discovered the last two nights - how on earth do single mom's do it? Last night I didn't even eat until after Peyton was in bed for the night. Maybe I should have skipped dinner all together - considering I'm having trouble losing any weight. I lose a little, gain it back, lose a little , gain it back, and the cycle has repeated over and over for the past few weeks. But, really, how can they do it all. Many single/divorced parents have more than one child too.

No comments: