Friday, February 24, 2006

Friday

WooHoo. This week hasn't been all that bad, I just love the weekends. I have so much stuff to do around the house that I don't know how much rest I will really get. This week we have been in bed so early each night that the house pretty much looks the same as it did on Sunday night, except maybe a little bit messier.

And our Water got cut off. I felt so bad when I got home last night and realized this. I should have already paid the bill, but just kept forgetting with the move and everything. Oh, and to my defense, the people where we used to live never gave us the first bill, only the 'cut off' notice. AND we still don't have a mailbox. So, where is our mail supposed to go? We haven't started forwarding it yet, but how much longer can it go on this way. I'm already wanting to change all the addresses for the mail...

Eric still hasn't gotten his boat from the 'barn'. As of today, it has been two weeks since we moved out. We don't have a truck, so it isn't all that easy to go get it, but he can borrow my grandma's or his dad's truck. They keep calling and asking about it. These people are so annoying. You would think they are old people b/c the only people that I know that nag like them are grandparents...Wait...they are grandparents. They have one grand-daughter that just turned 1.

I've been tracking everything that I have been eating in a log at Fit Baby. (See the link on the side). I've been under my daily caloric intake, or within the limits, but only over once. Yesterday I ate Broccoli and Beef chinese food...and it was over 1,000 calories. Shock! Just think of how many times I have been to a chinese buffet, and eaten two plates full of food. YIKES! No wonder I'm almost 200 lbs. (I am tall, but I'm still not proud of this weight, I am overweight)...

I guess that about sums up my last day or so. I've been really busy here at work, and yesterday I worked 1.5 hours over. One of the guys that I work with is getting moved, so I'm having to take over part of his workload. FUN. As if I don't have enough of my own work to do...

I'm also designing a security model for our department, and this is the type of stuff that I enjoy. Designing stuff from scratch, instead of re-doing something that someone else worked on, or debugging an application that is old. FUN.

No comments: