Well, as you know, we had been trying to conceive for about 9-10 months before we finally got pregnant. Well, if we would have gotten pg the first cycle, I would have been due in January (and already had the baby).
I started thinking about everything yesterday as I looked around my oh-so-far-to-go-to-get-unpacked house. This is going to take at least a month just to get everything where it SHOULD go, or at least somewhat organized so that we know where things are. Just think, what if I had a newborn right now. I would be so overwhelmed that I probably would go nuts. Of course, this house was SUPPOSED to be finished in Sept. of last year, so we started TTC when we thought it would be a good time. I also am so glad that I'm not WAY pg, because then I would have such a hard time getting stuff done.
I think I have rambled enough about this topic, but I'm so glad that we are where we are at this time and hopefully everything will fall into place just perfectly.
No comments:
Post a Comment