We went out to eat on Friday night, and I felt fine. But Saturday Morning, I woke up sick. At first, I thought I had to throw up b/c I had a migraine, but then when I had to do it over and over, I knew it was a virus or food poisoning. I had to call my doctor and get him to call me in some medicine to stop it. The oral medicine wasn't working, so I had to use other means.
At least it was all over by Sunday and I got to go to Church. I slept for over 36 hours straight...minus all the bathroom trips. I couldn't believe how sleepy I was. Eric was such a sweetheart to. He takes such good care of me when I get sick.
I'm starting to worry about him though. Eric has started getting really bad headaches too. I've been giving him some of my migraine medicine, but they have started happening so frequently that I'm starting to worry. I hope that he doesn't start getting them all the time like I do. But, at least I am very helpful since know exactly what he is going through.
No comments:
Post a Comment