Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I'm so tired...

Okay, first off, I want to say that I'm NOT going to be one of those pregnant ladies that complain all the time. I'm going to keep exercising and doing most of the things that I've always done around the house. Eric and I typically split all the household stuff, so I'll try to keep up my end - but only when I feel like doing it. Well, lately I have been so tired, that I'm having trouble doing anything. Getting up in the morning is so hard - which I must say isn't all that abnormal. However, when I get home from work, all I can do it get in the bed. I don't always do this, so whatever I'm doing at the time is happening really slow. Also, I'm having the hardest time staying awake at work. Right now I think I could take a major power nap...

I feel like time is moving so very slow. Now, I don't want these 9 months to just disappear...I want to really enjoy this time, and be amazed by what is going on inside me. I might change my ideas on this once I hit month 7 or 8, but right now, I don't want to wish away this special time. But, I must say, 9 months is probably going to feel like a LONG time...

I need to blog about the house, and some other stuff...but I'll do that in another post...

No comments: