Thursday, February 23, 2006

Lunch with an old friend...

Christie and I were friends back in High School, we were both in KAZ (Sorority) and played Softball together. We used to hang out sometimes after practice, and she gave me rides alot to all of the KAZ stuff.

She is now working in another building here on my base. We ran into each other while running a few times. Well, she was running, I was walking...

She has a little boy, and she is also married to her high school sweetheart.

Our lunch was nice. We talked about our jobs, husbands, babies (of course) and her delivery. She scared me half to death!!! Her baby was over 10 lbs, and she had a natural delivery (with drugs). She tore so bad that they had to send her into surgery to repair everything immediately. OUCH! I'm nervous that our baby is going to be BIG. We are both big people, and our mom's both had big babies. Eric was a twin and still weighed 6.5 lbs.

I'm feeling much better today. Maybe I'll have some energy tonight and I can maybe get some stuff unpacked.

No comments: