Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Big Mouth

This morning I'm standing at the fax machine, and I quietly tell one of my work-friends that I'm pg. I didn't even think about it, it just came out. I really didn't want to tell too many people at work, but I decided to just go ahead and start getting that out of the way. So, now 3 people at work know. Leslie is the one that I told first, besides my boss, and she is a sweetheart. She has two kids, and then had her tubes tied, but then got divorced and remarried, so now they want to have a baby. Well, she is going to have to have an expensive surgery so that she can. They are saving up money for the surgery now, so next January she will probably have the procedure.

I also told Christina a few weeks ago. She is not in my office, but works in my building. We actually worked at Kmart together a LONG time ago, and finally figured out where we knew each other from a few months ago. I've been exercising with Christina about three times a week for a few months now, so during our 3 mile walk we talk alot. The walk goes by so fast! Our time yesterday was 55 minutes. I'm really not sure if that is good time or not, but we are going to start working on it.

I've also been contemplating getting some Prenatal Yoga videos, and some PG exercising videos. Any recommendations Candace???

Oh, and the inspector FINALLY approved our house. So we can get the permenant power hooked up soon! Tomorrow we are going to sign our life away, well - at least the next 30 years. I'm dreading this house payment, and I'm still a little nervous about the whole mortage b/c we ended up going over so far. I also know that we need to get another car before the baby gets here b/c my '92 convertible just isn't going to cut it. We will probably sell the Mustang, and keep the Honda. Although, Eric has found someone that wants to buy the Honda, so I'm not sure exactly what is going to happen with that. We are talking with Chip, the finance manager, at Toyota about a new '07 Camry. The 2007 Camry is going to be a Hybrid, and it looks very nice too. Of course, I've NEVER bought a car brand new, and that makes me a little hesitant, but this could be a car that we keep for a long time, and it gets good gas mileage plus it is better for the enviornment. I think that we might go ahead and get on the waiting list, and then just make the decision when we have to.

Here is a picture of the Camry from the Detroit Auto Show:
Image hosting by Photobucket

No comments: