
Lots of other websites that I frequent have Self Portrait Tuesday. Today I chose this picture because I've been thinking about our upcoming vacation alot today. This picture was taken on our first trip to Disney World. We went on our Honeymoon and stayed at the 'Star Island' Resort. The entrance to the room had this very fancy mural hand painted and this is one of my favorite pictures from the whole trip. This year when we go back to Disney, we aren't going to be able to ride all the rides like all the other times, but we are still looking forward to the vacation. I'm thinking that we might only go to one park, and then just hang out at the Hilton Resort the other days. We will also want to go to the outlets - they have a few maternity shops there and I will need to stock up on some summer clothes. So, two pictures in one day...wow!
1 comment:
everyone does have a self-portrait Tuesday...maybe I'll start...you've inspired me Natalie!
You'll have fun at Disney - I hope it's not too hot for you!
Post a Comment