Thursday, March 02, 2006

Today...

Today I have had a pretty much normal day. I didn't blog yesterday either, but really nothing major is going on for me to blog about. So, yesterday I was too lazy to go to church, which I HATE afterwards, but at least I have a reason for being so tired.

Last night we ordered pizza from the best place in town...they bake the pizza on stone, and it is so good. Except for the fact that they got the pizza completely WRONG. They put Ham instead of Hamburger, and then put Pepperoni on the whole thing. It was supposed to be Pepperoni/Mushroom on one side (my half), and Hamburger/Onion on the other.

Ladies night was last night, and it was fun, like usual. I told all the ladies that we are expecting. They were all happy of course. But, I forgot my cell phone, and when I got home Eric was so mad. He says, "Your pregnant, I want to be able to get in touch with you at all times". Well, I should have called him before I left her house, but I forgot. I was shocked that he was mad at me, but I guess that he started worrying about me when he couldn't get in touch with me.

This weekend is going to suck. I have to work on Saturday to try and build up my leave for when the baby comes. So, the weekend will feel too short.

Oh, and the internet provider really made me mad yesterday. They did not tell us that someone was going to have to come out to the house, but we 'missed' our appointment, so no one can come until next Wednesday. I was fumming. And I had to wait on the phone for about 30 minutes before I even got to talk with someone. BAD!!!

No comments: