In my loving life. :)
1. My Dad is getting evicted - because he has had too many roommates. Never got a warning, or anything, just a notice to get out. So, now he has to move, of course the new place is a 1BR for more than his 2BR. He won't be able to have a roommate which he really needs to be able to pay all his bills (he only gets Social Security for income). I'm so angry about this. The landlord won't return my calls, so I'm going to write a letter letting him know how horrible he is for doing this. My dad will qualify for government housing next January, b/c then it will be 3 years since his DUI. (He went through a rough time when my parents were getting divorced), so then maybe he will have enough money to live and won't have to constantly borrow money from me. He owes me so much it is just SAD.
2. Eric got an invite to come to a Bass Pro Shop orientation for people to see what they are all about, and I'm really hoping that this will lead to a job at the new distribution center. Eric likes his job now, but he is passionate about Fishing, so this would be a perfect job for him. Also lots of room for advancement since the company is so large, and building a very large office here in town. Oh, he got the invite b/c he applied for a job. Hope all goes well tonight.
3. My mom and brother are at the beach this week on spring break. Makes me sick. Really. I want to be at the beach too. :( I'm counting the days till our vacation. One month, one week, and a few days. Oh, I CAN'T WAIT.
4. I'm going out of town this weekend, and Kat is picking me up Friday afternoon on the way down there. Well, that means she is going to want to see the house, since she hasn't seen it since it was finished. GREAT. I really don't feel like cleaning up. And I don't want anyone to see our mess either. UGH. I wish I had enough leave to take off Friday, and pack/clean/rest before the weekend trip. Which, I do have enough time to take off, but I need to save it...
5. I'm so beyond frustrated with one of my current projects that I just want to scream. I have found a way to make everything work, but the way that our computers are set up for security and everything, it doesn't work. So frustrating
1 comment:
I'm sorry you have so many things causing you frustration! I hope the things weighing on your shoulders begin to lighten up.
Post a Comment