Wednesday, March 15, 2006
So EXCITED
I'm about to leave for my ultrasound appointment. I'm so excited that I haven't been able to concentrate for the last hour or so. Who am I kidding...more like all day. I went at lunch and bought the video tape so we can keep a recording. I know that it isn't going to look like much, but I can't wait to see the tiny little thing. :) Eric is excited too. I hope that the wait isn't that long today, but even if it is at least I will have Eric there with me to talk to. So many times I have had to wait b/c they were backed up, or the doctor had a delivery call, etc...but I always say "that will be me one day", and that makes it okay. Well, I'm rambling. More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope the ultrasound went well.
I keep a blog listing pregnant bloggers and have added you to the list. Please let me know if you'd like to be removed or if I need to change any information. http://thebabyregistry.blogspot.com.
Thanks!
Post a Comment