Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Great Lunch

Today Eric and I went and ate lunch at the park. It was so nice. We don't get to go eat together much because I go to lunch so much earlier than he does, and he likes to take his lunch late because it makes his day go buy better.

Tonight I'm going to return all the maternity clothes that I bought that don't fit, then hopefully pick us up something to eat on the way home. I'm going to look around at the mall to see if they have any maternity pants that will fit me. I didn't even think about Sears...I just looked in JCPenney the last time I was there. I also discovered that we have a Motherhood Maternity shop in another mall that is about 30-40 minutes away, so the next time that I go to Macon I'm going to go by there and check it out.

Oh, SAD NEWS! I didn't win one of the trips for the scrapbook weekend. :( :(

I guess I will have to decide if I'm going to pay to go or not, and I need to do it fast before all the slots fill up.

No comments: