The next few weeks are going to be so much fun. Next weekend I'm going to see my two cousins for a Girl's Weekend! Can't Wait. Then the next weekend we are going camping. Then the next weekend is Easter, then the next weekend is that Scrapbook Class that I want to take.
This scrapbook class is something that I really WANT to go to, but I'm just not sure if I can rationalized spending $275 for the class. Plus it is in Burmingham, AL, which is about 4-5 hours away, and I would have to get a hotel room for 3 nights. So, all the gas, food, room, and stuff that I would definitely buy while I'm there would really add up. ScrapETC is giving away 5 free slots for the class and that will probably be next week...I'm praying that I get one. That would just be too sweet! This is the link for the site: http://www.scrapetcevents.typepad.com/
Oh, and let me say that it isn't just A class. It is a class with 10 different classes combined to make two days worth of scrapping inspiration. Two of the instuctors are Elsie Flannigan and Heidi Swapp. Both AMAZING artists, both have published books, and Heidi even has her very own line of products. I'm sure the other two instructors are just as great...I'm just not farmiliar with them.
I also hope to get all of my scrap stuff organized and unpacked sometime over this weekend. I really want to start working on a few layouts at night every week, and I think that I'm even going to do a blog just to display all of my scrap/craft stuff. But, then again I probably could just do it here because I'm probably not going to be uploading stuff on a daily basis.
1 comment:
How fun!! That scrapbooking class sounds amazing. You should def. try and go! I've wanted to start scrapbooking but it seems like an awful lot to get started. I see other peoples scrapbooks and I love being creative and artsy but I don't know when I'd have the time to, or if I want to spend all the money to buy everything. So in the meantime I live vicariously through others that scrapbook.
Have fun with your cousins - girls weekends are always a blast!
Post a Comment