Monday, March 27, 2006

Hope it is me...

Please Please let me win one of the 5 spots to the
ScrapEtc
event. I really don't think I'm going to go because the class is $275, the room would be $100, plus gas, food, etc. So, I've been praying to win. PLEASEEEEEEEE!!

I've been watching alot of DVD's lately, and reading books b/c I'm too pooped to do much else. Well, Just Like Heaven was pretty good, but Elizabethtown - blah. I'm surprised this movie got such great reviews...but that is pretty typical - the reviews of the movies that I LOVE are horrible, and the ones I think stink are great. Tonight I'm going to watch How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. I've also read three books in the past week or two. Two X-Files books (I love SciFi type stuff), and a Danielle Steel book that I bought at Goodwill last week that was pretty good to. I've always been a reader, it is just hard to always find time to read a 400 page book, and if they are good you just don't want to put them down until they are finished. I think I'm going to have to start going to the library again.

I'm worried about my dad b/c he is getting evicted from his apartment. Aparently he has had too many roommates come and go. I think that the owner has someone else that wants to rent the place and Dad is the easiest to get rid of. My dad lives on Soc Security, so he really has to have a roommate to make ends meet. What is weird is that the landlord never gave him a warning, and my dad is really down about it. I'm praying that he finds a place that is at least as nice as the place he is at now.

No comments: