
I chose this picture for a couple of reasons. First off, this blog is called whiteconvertible...so here you see the inspiration for that. I've had this car for about two years, and LOVE it. It has broken down on me a few times, but what older car doesn't. It does breakdown at the worst possible time though. But, I also chose this picture because pretty soon I will be selling my darling.
This picture was taken last March, when one day Eric surprised me by having the old tint removed, and replaced, and the car looked SO MUCH better. So, here is a picture of me and my Mustang. Maybe one day I will get another one, when our children are older. Of course, I want an old one. Who knows though how my wants are going to change over the years. I mean, I'm already looking at mini-vans in a whole new light. :)
1 comment:
Amen about the minivans - we're looking to purchase one next month and is it sad I'm looking forward to it??
Post a Comment