Good:
1. Today is our trip to see Dad!
2. Nice MiniVan for the trip, that has a DVD player for the kids.
3. I slept so good last night.
Bad:
1. It is RAINING!
2. It is my turn to drive to lunch.
3. My engine light keeps flashing in the Mustang....so Eric is going TO HAVE to take it to work next Monday.
Let me explain why it is so bad that it is raining. First off, I have to walk at least 1/4 of a mile from my car to the building. Second, today I have a meeting across the base. So, then I will have to walk back to my car, then park somewhere near the other building, and walk in the rain again. Then after the meeting, back in the rain - then pick up Michelle, after lunch, walk in the rain again. I really wouldn't be complaining if the parking lots weren't so far away from the buildings.
Wait **breaking news**
No meeting. It has been cancelled. WhooHoo!!! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment