Friday, March 24, 2006

Dreams...

I've been having very vivid dreams lately. I've always been a 'dreamer', but lately they have been occuring more, and I remember almost all of them...

First off, today we are going to Longhorn for a work lunch, and I ordered a Steak...so last night I dreamed about steak. ;)

I have been having a recurring dream though...dreaming that someone is stealing my car. Same theme each time, that my car is getting stolen, but different scenarios. I think that this is my subconscious mind is making the realization that my car will be gone all too soon. It is so weird that I've gotten so attached to this car. I treat it like a new fancy car...outside and mechanical. Eric (he's a mechanic) always takes great care of my car, and usually doesn't complain about it. He has the exact same car, except it isn't a convertible, and it is green, and he has had his since he was in highschool. He doesn't use his a daily driver, but more of a 'joyride' kinda car. He has had dreams before of his getting stolen, or sold, and he wakes up with his heart pounding. He is definitely attached to his car!

I've had one other accuring dream. This one I have had for years and years up until about two or so years ago. It was of a tornado coming at me, and everytime I would freeze. Then one night, I didn't freeze, I ran and hid, the tornado hit and I was okay. After that one dream, I never had that nightmare again. I used to wake up with my heart racing with this dream at least 2-3 times a week for years. I'm so glad that I don't dream about tornados anymore.

No comments: