I really thought that today was my appointment for my first ultrasound, but it is tomorrow. Fooey. It is weird how I can be so excited, yet so nervous at the same time. I couldn't sleep part of the night last night b/c I woke up to go the the bathroom and then started worrying. Now, I have to go another night. Oh well, the day will come...
So, I'm over 10 weeks now. Over 1/4th of the way through the pregnancy. These first 6 weeks have creeped by SO SLOW... I'm wearing maternity pants today for the first time. But it isn't b/c my clothes don't fit, it is because my clothes are all dirty, and last night I didn't was b/c I knew that I could just wear these. These pants are 'regular' waisted, so I just have the elastic pulled as close as it can come on the inside.
I don't know what I'm going to eat for lunch. I didn't bring anything today...and it is raining, so hopefully I can get something from the snack bar downstairs before they sell out. They have dinners, salads, snacks, etc.
1 comment:
How exciting - the first u/s!! It's so fun to see your lil' peanut in there. I hope all goes well and post the pic if you can (or want to)!
Post a Comment