Thursday, March 30, 2006

Another Baby!

One of Eric's best friends wife had their baby yesterday afternoon. A baby boy, Trent, 8 lbs, I don't know how many ounces b/c of course men don't want all those details. Jonathon told Eric that he "had to watch the birth" because it "is just amazing". Not that Eric wasn't going to watch, but I guess he wanted to make sure that Eric *looked* when the baby was coming out. He said it really wasn't as gross as he thought it would be, and that it was just amazing. I really hope that I don't have to have a c-section. I want to experience labor, with drugs of course.

Tonight we are going to go up to the hospital to see them all. Jonathon and Eric also work together, and he went up to work this morning just to show them all the first pictures. I can't wait for it to be ours. Of course, I don't really want to rush anything. I want to enjoy being pg as much as possible.

Tonight I'm also going by mom's to get my mail (we haven't changed the address since we moved...I need to do this SOON, and we weren't living with mom, just using her address). I'm hoping a few of the pg clothes that I ordered off ebay are in, and that they fit. I'm outgrowing my jeans, and they are starting to get a little uncomfortable.

I'm also going to make a breakfast casserole tonight to take for the girls weekend. I've never made it before, so I hope it is yummy. I have eaten it before though. HOpefully I'll get around to doing all of the things that I have to before time to leave tomorrow. I might take a few hours off...or just one will help. :)

No comments: