Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Minor Annoyance...

The coke machines down stairs now charge $1.25 instead of the $1 that was really already high. So, I was already ticked about that when I wanted to get my apple juice. Then I push E4...and it gives me A8. Vault Energy Drink...which I'm sad to say tastes pretty darn good. I only drank about 1/3 and then gave it away b/c I shouldn't be drinking any energy drink right now b/c of the baby. :) So, not only was I bugged about the price going up, or getting the wrong drink, I'm also quite mad that I just discovered a pretty tasty drink that I cannot have for another 6-7 months. URGH! And just because you can't have it, is going to make you want it even more...

Last night, I was in bed and couldn't really sleep. Eric was still up. Some nights I totally crash around 8ish, but other nights I'm laying in bed awake at 10 or 11. Well, I really wanted a grilled cheese, so I called Eric in and told him that we (Pumpkin and I) really wanted a grilled cheese...one made with shreaded cheese - not the craft slices (YUM...My favorite). I ate it and then fell asleep pretty fast. Funny thing, my dog was asleep, and she had been for at least two hours or so. She is a very heavy sleeper, and you can here her snoring all the way across the room. Well, as soon as he brings me my grilled, Jasmine wakes up and is EAGER for attention and any scrap/crumb that might come her way. Too Funny!!

No comments: