Monday, April 10, 2006

FUN Weekend

The rain did end our camping trip early, but we had so much fun while we were there. So MUCH! I hope we can get another trip in before the baby comes. Eric wants us to try and get a cabin this next time (if it is getting too hot for tents). But the time that we did spend camping was GREAT. I just love having all that one on one time with him and no one else...

Lets see, We have been car *looking*...and we are having a hard time trying to decide what to get. It is NOT going to be a minivan. Maybe a truck (4 dr) or a Camry. We went today at lunch to get preapproved for the loan, so that is good. They have a very nice truck at Eric's dealership right now, so I think we are going to test drive it and the car. Honestly, the only thing that makes me NOT want a truck is the gas prices. Prices are already $2.70 around here, and I know that during the summer they will go up even more. I calcualted that it would cost about $70/month for the Hybrid Camry, $110 for the regular Camry, and $210 for the truck. And the hybrid costs more, so it would take about 3 years in gas savings to pay for the difference in the price.

Oh, and I'm about to leave for my routine dr. appointment. 14 weeks. I don't know what they are going to do, but I'm leaving now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oooh the hybrid camry - those are super nice. I had a camry and loved it - they're such good cars, very reliable. We can moan and groan together about the perils of car shopping since we're going through it too - doens't it suck to pay so much for something?? Ugh, yuck yuck. GL in your decision making tho!