Thursday, April 13, 2006

Migraines SUCK

I had to go home from work early yesterday and I got here late today...it just really stinks. I'm not really getting the headaches any more than I did when I wasn't pg, it is just that I can't take my migraine medicine (Imitrex and Topamax), but the doc did give me pain medicine, but it just dulls the pain, and then the migraine doesn't go away for 2-3 days.

My Dad's car also broke down, and he needs a part that is $175. I hate it so much that he has to keep borrowing money from me. I know that he isn't going to be able to pay me back, probably not ever. His total that he owes me just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Eric knows that he has to borrow money occasionally, but has no idea what the running total is. I wish that things were different. It isn't fair - most people my age don't have to worry about helping to support their parents. It is so hard to do the budget, and really stick to it, when a few hundred or more go to my dad each month. Okay, enough gripeing...

On another note: I'm really liking the truck. Our last supercrew would only seat 5 b/c of the console in the middle of the front seat. Well, this one seats 6!!! WooHoo! There were so many times when we needed just one more seat, and now we have it. We would have bought the truck regardless - I mean, I didn't even realize that it seated 6 until after we bought it...but that is just great. And, since it is an '04 (new bodystyle) it has alot more leg room than our last one that was an '01. That is going to come in handy when we are lugging baby bags and stuff around. We are going to get a truck bed cover, and bed divider. The cover we need for when it rains...and I want the divider to keep everything from sliding to the front, I think with the divider it will be alot like a trunk...

I think I'm going to be working this Saturday to make up for all the time that I have missed in the last month b/c of my migraines. I just HATE working on the weekends. It really stinks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(((hugs))) Natalie - so sorry you're having a rough time. I hope your Migraines lessen (I had them before and during pg so I totally understand your pain) and I'll be praying for your dad. You're an amazing person for helping him and how you care about him. He is very lucky to have you.