Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Quick Catch Up

Ladies, and blog, I have missed you all so much! I've missed reading and posting! And of course, I have all of 20 minutes to read and post as much as possible, and people keep coming by my cube to talk (since they haven't seen me all week either)...of course, I love my work friends, but I want to blog.

First off - shopping was wonderful. I dropped $178 at Motherhood, and I could have easily bought way more, but I put about half of the stuff back b/c I'm sure I'll be buying stuff as I go along. I wore my new khaki pants Monday, and my new Capri's yesterday. Both are so darn comfortable. Wow. Then today I wore my 'regular' jeans, and today will be the LAST time until after the baby, because I think I have grown some, and they are hurting SO bad. I can't even zip them up when I sit down b/c it hurts...so I'm doing the rubber band thing.

Secondly - I think I have felt some flutters this week. Not too sure...but I really think so, mainly because I didn't toot after the 'gas' like feeling...we will see.

Third - only a week until THE BIG U/S. I made the appointment last Friday, and I didn't have a chance to tell you. The technician said that she could tell what it is as early as 16 weeks b/c she has good equipment and she has been doing it so long, so I made the appointment for 17 weeks. I was a little weary - so I called my doctor's office and talked to the nurse that referred me to her, and she said the lady was very good and has done it earlier than this for many patients, including herself, and so far has always gotten it right. Whew - I can't wait! I hope the baby cooperates.

Fourth - the pool is AMAZiNG. I can't believe how big it is. It took almost two full days to fill up. And I've only gotten in it once b/c the water really needs to warm up some, but it is great. So much bigger than I thought it could have been. I can easily see myself enjoying this pool all summer, especially once I get bigger.

:) Kelly, thanks for commenting, I'll let you know if I think the pool is worth it...but my SIL was due last Sept, and has the same pool, and raved about it all summer.

Well, I guess it is about time to go. Can't wait to catch up on everyone's blogs...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're finding out already?? That's so cool - I had to wait until 21 weeks and it about killed me. And congrats on the maternity clothes. I held off for awhile on wearing mine but as soon as I did I felt thinner (strange I know). Enjoy them!!