This morning it was hard dropping Peyton off at Ms. C's house. It wasn't quite as bad as I thought because once I got to work I got very busy and didn't have much time to think about it -but I'm counting down the time until I get to see him again and hold him. I miss him so much. Last night he was a little angel for me...he must have known I had to come to work today. He slept 6 hours straight - for the first time ever. Usually he sleeps 4 hours at once, max. I'm hoping that tonight is just as good.
I've been having fun with the DVR also. I thought that it was going to save me time because I could record my favorite shows and then watch them later without commercials...well, now I can record two shows that play during the same time - so I won't be saving myself any time. I've got Smallville, Supernatural, Heroes, Friday Night Lights, ER, Reba, One Tree Hill, Gilmore Girls, Orange County Choppers and probably a few others recording weekly. I also have recorded a few exercise shows from FitTV so hopefully I can start exercising a little.
I hope Peyton is doing good for Ms. C today. I can't wait to hug and kiss all over him in about 2 hours.
1 comment:
I'm sooo glad he slept great for you. What a big boy, and I'm glad the first day back wasn't that bad. I'm sure he did great, and will be looking forward to some hugs and kisses from mom:)
Post a Comment