Friday, November 24, 2006

I stopped..

My goal was to breastfeed for 6 months, but Peyton never got the hang of nursing - and pumping so many times a day is just too much, so after 6 weeks, I stopped. I had a REALLY hard time stopping, and I still get kind of upset about it if I think about it too much. I am very happy that he did get the first 6 weeks, and I know that I tried my best. Formula is going to cost a TON though!!!

Tomorrow starts my fitness/diet plan. I didn't start before because of the breastfeeding, but now I'm going to start counting my calories and working out at least 3 times a week.

Peyton starts in-home daycare on Monday and I have to go back to work. Monday is going to be a very hard day for me. I still can't believe it has been almost 2 months since he was born.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

6 weeks of BF is better than none, and I don't blame you for stopping - if I had to go back to work I wouldn't have been able to do it. So don't be too hard yourself - you're making the best decision for you and your family.

I'll keep you in my thoughts on Monday. I hope it goes smoothly for you and that many tears aren't shed...