Peyton weights 22 lbs and 12 ozs, and he is 29 1/2 inches. Just growing perfectly. He now has 8 teeth and has started taking steps. Just today he began to stand up without pulling up on anything. Gosh, he is growing so fast. His favorite thing is still Mickey Mouse and he absolutely LOVES shoes. I can give him a shoe to play with and he will be quiet for a hour. I think he likes the strings best. Just like he loves the tassels/strings on Eric's sweatshirts. He has been sitting in this 'baseball' stance (see picture below) for about a month now. My little darling sweet baby. Below are some pictures from the last two weeks.
My baseball stance:
Look at me! I can stand up. And don't I look just adorable???
Shoes are my favorite toy right now!
Mommy loves my blue eyes. They are actually hard to capture in pictures, but this is a decent one. They look kind of gray here, but they are very blue.
And this is all I do all day long. Push toys around while walking behind them.
Last one for now:

1 comment:
I somehow landed on your blog and had to tell you your little guy is so adorable! I have one roughly the same age on the verge of mobility too - OMG!
Post a Comment