It is 4am, and I have been up for at least an hour and I cannot go back to sleep. This seems to be a nightly occurrence now. If Peyton doesn't wake me up, then I usually end up waking up on my own b/c I'm so used to getting up with him (i guess). Or it could be the caffeine I usually have at some point in the day waking me up - or maybe I went to bed to early, I don't know - but I don't like it.
Peyton's walking just keeps getting better and better. I was out with him on Wed b/c he was still sick - 15 days (17 now), but I went back to the doctor and they finally prescribed him some antibiotics! He has a sinus infection. The doctor usually just tells me he has a cold and that he is just going to have to 'work' through it, but after 10 days a cold should be gone - so this time I was doing the right thing when I brought him in. next time I won't wait for 15 days, after 10 we are going straight to the doctor. And he started getting better almost immediately.
I've actually had some time to scrapbook lately. Well, I mean I have been making it a priority again - so I have been making time. And I'm no longer stressing when I don't finish it the same day that I start it. Just a little bit a day helps keep my creativity flowing and usually after about 2 nights I will have the LO finished. Another thing that is helping me get LOs done is that I have pictures. Extra pictures that I don't have to stress about using or ordering pictures just for specific layouts. Winkflash messed up my order, so I only got about a third of my pictures. So when I sent my complaint to customer service - they reprinted my whole order - so I have about 200 pictures that are duplicates! Most of which were from 2006 - and so I did these layouts for my 2006 album. These LO's were from a trip to visit dad in Feb 2006 and Christie in March.



No comments:
Post a Comment