Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Feeling a little better

I'm back at work today and feeling better. I cannot believe the difference in yesterday and today. I guess sleeping all day and night really helped (along with the nyquil and antibiotics).

Although sleeping all night would definitely be an overstatement. Peyton was up 4 times last night. FOUR TIMES. Last Friday night he was up 5 times. This is driving us crazy. I don't know what the problem is - is it his teeth, a growth spirt, habit, etc? And it isn't happening every night, but a few times a week is plenty!

I don't know if he is getting enough food before bed. He is no longer eating baby food - he spits it out every time I try to give it to him. So, he is eating all 'real' foods now. The problem is, I can't really tell how much he is eating. So much ends up on the floor and in his chair b/c he is feeding himself - and I do try to feed him some, but figuring out how much food he has eaten was alot easier when we just have to finish the jar of food.

I don't know what to do. I'm going to re-read my 'no cry sleep solution' book and see what we are doing wrong.

No comments: